• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers willing to trade CMC??

WarPanthers89

21 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Why would they want him? His contract sucks and he can't stay healthy 

I could see it happening under the right circumstances:

• the Panthers eat a big portion of that contract to move it
  • the new team has a strategy to keep CMC healthy - like using him primarily as a slot receiver

17 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I understand what you mean in terms of contract but you can’t argue his talent. Injuries suck but none are long term. He’s still one of the best in the NFL at any position when healthy and look at our offensive production with him the first three games compared to the 4 without him. 

He's a punk butt female dog

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

You get the impression Ross wants Deshaun for THIS season and Tepper doesn’t care if he has to wait till 2022 to play?

I think they both want a franchise QB and can't pay that high of a price without absolute certainty.

• Pie 1

36 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

You’re greatest ability is availability. They’re using the media to try and get HOU back to the table.

If CMC can’t play then he’s not more valuable than the defenders we have. It also frees up a ton of cap room. 

8 minutes ago, BlitzMonster said:

I could see it happening under the right circumstances:

• the Panthers eat a big portion of that contract to move it
  • the new team has a strategy to keep CMC healthy - like using him primarily as a slot receiver

No way. The Panthers aren’t eating the contract of one of the best players in the league. Healthy or not…that ain’t happening. 

I'm beginning to prefer taking a chance on Corral or Pickett instead of tossing away so much for this circus (regardless if he comes out unscathed).  The FBI has been involved since August and nothing seems to really be moving with it right now.  

I can't even imagine the post-trade pressers if it happens.  Tepper, Rhule & Fit trying to justify it all amid pending investigations.  It would just all be so strange.

• Pie 1