• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Respek for PJ

1 minute ago, Cdparr7 said:

Bahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha he joins the ranks of John Miller in the 20s club.

“gIvE pJ a ShOt”

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

9D413942-9C41-49FF-9091-E2F8DB3AD6DA.jpeg

CB3CAE71-4C2A-4A50-8502-134EE12A1F6B.jpeg

Kinda highlights how pointless some of what PFF does is. 

It claims Sam had the best game....and Chuba/Freeman had some of the worst.  The entire gameplan was the run game hiding our QB despite the entire stadium knowing the deal and we still pulled it off lol. 

• Beer 1

PJ ain't it but these folks who are throwing themselves in front of all Darnold criticism turning around and trashing Walker for fun aren't being consistent. One guy is a qb we signed off the street for peanuts the other we gave up 3 picks for and picked up his 18 million dollar option. That 2nd guy had zero touchdowns yesterday. How many games left on this schedule do ya'll really see us leaving with a win when our qb has a goose egg in the touchdown column?

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, QB1 said:

Not true, you stop deleting as fast, anyhow...

Bill gonna be seeing Ghost...

Sam who...

Watson what

I be Damn if he don't play like Cam...

PJ ALL I DO IS WIN WALKER!!!

TOLD Y'ALL ITS HAPPENING PLAYOFFS BABY

AFTER WE BEAT THE PATS, PATRIOTS STYLE, RUN EM UP.....GONNA BE THE NEW MOTTO ROUND HERE B*TCHES...ITS ON NOW.... 😂

bye again

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, frankw said:

PJ ain't it but these folks who are throwing themselves in front of all Darnold criticism turning around and trashing Walker for fun aren't being consistent. One guy is a qb we signed off the street for peanuts the other we gave up 3 picks for and picked up his 18 million dollar option. That 2nd guy had zero touchdowns yesterday. How many games left on this schedule do ya'll really see us leaving with a win when our qb has a goose egg in the touchdown column?

He had zero TDs because DJ dropped the ball and he directly led to Chubba's TD with the gutsy run.

Facts are that PJ has not been good- even in the Lions game. Our D dominated that Game. PJ threw 2 Ints when we were in the red zone versus Det. We won in spite of him.

I'm not saying PJ can't perform better. He has some talent, but against NFL pressure he makes mistakes and processes even slower than Darnold. If our D plays well and we are able to run the ball 45+ times again we could still win with him. Otherwise PJ as our starter well....

Thats Not Good Rejected GIF - Thats Not Good Rejected Not Good - Discover &  Share GIFs

15 minutes ago, Michael G said:

Facts are that PJ has not been good- even in the Lions game. Our D dominated that Game. PJ threw 2 Ints when we were in the red zone versus Det. We won in spite of him.

I'm not saying PJ can't perform better. He has some talent, but against NFL pressure he makes mistakes and processes even slower than Darnold. If our D plays well and we are able to run the ball 45+ times again we could still win with him. Otherwise PJ as our starter well....

Thats Not Good Rejected GIF - Thats Not Good Rejected Not Good - Discover &  Share GIFs

PJ is probably overly aggressive.  I think the actual WRs in the Lions game PJ started…had more receiving yards than any game Sam has started for us.  

becomes a real problem when the field shrinks in the redzone with someone like that.   If he plays, Joe Brady has to get creative with the run in the redzone and take it out of his hands IMO.   You tell PJ to pass….he is going to pass.  

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

becomes a real problem when the field shrinks in the redzone with someone like that.   If he plays, Joe Brady has to get creative with the run in the redzone and take it out of his hands IMO.   You tell PJ to pass….he is going to pass. 

I agree with this. 

11 hours ago, Pantherxtreme said:

Sam Darnold completion percentage was 54.16% vs the Falcons, and alot of his supporters were ready to throw a parade for that performance.

Not saying PJ is going to be great, but the drop off people keep mentioning is vastly being exaggerated. 

Darnold was able to extend drives against mostly with his legs, PJ can duplicate that type of game. We scored 19 points against the Falcon's bad defense. Our offense is pedestrian no matter who is under center, Sam or PJ. 

That was one game. I’m speaking of PJs entire career. What is PJs completion percent income this season alone? He’s 3/15 for 20% completions.

7 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

The one silver lining I can see is that I remember Cam's athleticism giving two good Patriots teams fits.  Of course you had to give a ton of respect to his arm too and that's uh substantially less of a concern if you're scheming for PJ.

Well historically, Belichick has struggled with mobile QBs. 

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

Man, I don’t think PJ is the answer. In fact, I don’t think he’s very good at all. He’s not it at all. I want both him and Sam gone after this year. 

Yeah, I still don't think any of the QBs on this current roster are the long term answer. Will be interesting to see how they handle it in the offseason. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1