• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This isn’t popular I know but….

Doc Holiday

1 minute ago, Doc Holiday said:

I think theyre just gonna have to eat their ego and over pay Cam, he may still say no but we need to at least make this phone call. Get Luke and CMC to approach him even. Cam knows the key players on the team, not the worse thing ever.

You are asking an owner, a HC and a QB to all swallow their egos… for a short term play.   

I’d be all about it but I just don’t see anyone in that trio entertaining it and it would take all 3.    

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

You are asking an owner, a HC and a QB to all swallow their egos… for a short term play.   

I’d be all about it but I just don’t see anyone in that trio entertaining it and it would take all 3.    

The game would sell out so Tepper probably would be down after seeing the lack of fan excitement around the current roster

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

The game would sell out so Tepper probably would be down after seeing the lack of fan excitement around the current roster

it also would highlight what jokes Tepper/Rhule have been in terms of managing this team, specifically QB. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

28 minutes ago, Zod said:

I would honestly sign Cam this week. Would be one of the craziest things ever to happen. Such chaos. Such excitement. 

Singing cam would FILL the stadium for the rest of the season. I guess it depends how bad Darnold’s concussion is. PJ Walker ain’t taking this team anywhere. Cam? It’s possible. 

22 minutes ago, NAS said:

And then he would throw for 75 yards, maybe 

I dont care who you are there is no way he can come in and learn anything remotely close to this offense in 3ish days or so. 

We are going to have to reap what we sow in regards to the backup qb situation.  A joe flacco type player should be here instead of pj