• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When is Christian’s and Sam’s status known for this Sunday ?

raleigh-panther

13 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Can CMC come back this week? I mean don’t he have to be taken off IR first?

"Once a player returns to practice from injured reserve that does not mean he’s activated. It actually starts a 21-day "clock" for the team to activate the player. If he isn’t activated within the 21-day window, he reverts back to IR and has to stay there the rest of the season." - https://985thesportshub.com/listicle/nfl-injured-reserve-rules-2021/

Basically, CMC can practice this week without needing to come off IR. Once they want him to play he does have to be activated.

Edited by Evil Hurney
  • Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

Sam isn’t gonna play this week if he really just had an concussion. Expect him to be our 1-2 weeks minimum 

While I agree it's likely he won't play - that isn't true.

Daniel Jones, for example, left the Cowboys game with a concussion and started the following week.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

While I agree it's likely he won't play - that isn't true.

Daniel Jones, for example, left the Cowboys game with a concussion and started the following week.

Probably shouldn’t have played in all honestly, I’ve had 1 concussion, I wasn’t good for 3 weeks after the hit.

• Poo 1

Sam didn't look the part of be concussed beyond mildly.  He wasn't wobbly, didn't need help getting off the field, was responsive to folks on the sidelines and most importantly didn't have the 1000 mile stare.  I'm no doctor, but I think Sam has a good chance of getting cleared to play this week.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1