• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ramsey, Donald, and now Miller

Jmac

57 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

The Rams were pretty good with a decent Goff.

The Lions sucked consistently with a much better QB than Goff in Matthew Stafford.

They switch and the Lions still suck while the Rams are better than they were with Goff and Stafford looks like he's a kid again.

Von Miller may be in the twilight of his career, but let him play situational downs opposite Aaron Donald and he'll have an immediate impact.

hopefully people will realize you can’t just plug in a good QB on a garbage team and franchise and expect results

but they probably won’t 

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 hours ago, Jmac said:

Stafford made the right choice taking the Rams over Carolina.  Von Miller to LA is crazy. That guy totally beat the sh%t out of us in the SB and now he is with those two monsters.

L.A going all in and the Bronco's fans must be sick with this trade. Definitly the favorites to take it all now.

No, Rivera & Shula totally beat the sh%t out of us in the SB by not blocking him over and over again, while calling developing plays that took longer to develop that the QB had to throw. 

9 hours ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

They have a bleak, bleak future. My goodness. No first rounder until what? 2024? And just traded another 2nd and 3rd. They better win a Super Bowl these next few years, or that franchise will be in shambles.

Nah man kinda like the Lakers they’ll always be a destination free agents want to go to they don’t need draft picks as much as franchises like ours do. As long as they hit on their later round picks and they do an outstanding job of that mixed with good trades/free agent pick ups they’re going to be more than alright. Super interesting (to me) how they build their roster.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, CashNewton22 said:

Nah man kinda like the Lakers they’ll always be a destination free agents want to go to they don’t need draft picks as much as franchises like ours do. As long as they hit on their later round picks and they do an outstanding job of that mixed with good trades/free agent pick ups they’re going to be more than alright. Super interesting (to me) how they build their roster.

Great point. Certainly seems like the exception and not the rule. I think Miami could pull this off but Ross runs a terrible organization. I don't think anyone else could pull this strategy off and be as successful.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, Malt Liquor said:

As much as I can't stand Von Miller as a football player, the Rams look like superbowl contenders to me.

They do, they do, but right now a lot of teams in the NFC look like legit contenders (GB, Tampa, Arizona, Dallas). The way injuries are hitting the league right now, any one of those teams could falter before the playoffs.

This is a weird, weird year.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, Waldo said:

Great point. Certainly seems like the exception and not the rule. I think Miami could pull this off but Ross runs a terrible organization. I don't think anyone else could pull this strategy off and be as successful.

For sure it’s definitely not a strategy most any other team could pull off. 

• Beer 1