• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk to me about the Patriots, what do you know?

Zod

I dont see us winning this game. Pats just beat a really good Chargers team that made Herbert look like a QB who sees Ghosts. We got beat by the Giants two weeks ago.. Their D will eat our offense alive. Mac Jones gets no credit on this site, but he processes information fast and has had a pretty damn solid rookie season even though the Cam cult members will never admit it 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

I have a feeling we're going to hear these words again post game "they did that ngs we haven't seen before".

I hate the Bill, but the guy can outscheme and outcoach even the best and most experienced of coaches.

The only time they get beat is if the team they are playing has an elite athlete that they have no answer for. Like early Cam and Luke. Best chance we have is for CMC to play a full game, but even then who is going to get him the ball?

Our coaching staff is going to get schooled...again...at home.... again.

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I have a feeling we're going to hear these words again post game "they did that ngs we haven't seen before".

I hate the Bill, but the guy can outscheme and outcoach even the best and most experienced of coaches.

The only time they get beat is if the team they are playing has an elite athlete that they have no answer for. Like early Cam and Luke. Best chance we have is for CMC to play a full game, but even then who is going to get him the ball?

I’m hoping the defense comes to play

shut that running game down and come  after Jones, you know the QB the Panthers weren’t high on they should certainly be able to stop and they coached him 

on walker, he is much too small to take any hits

I mean he looks like high school jv out there   He also plays much too fast   I don’t think he has ever read more than one look since I’ve watched him   

his best asset is he played for Rhule lol bur hey, backups win now and again …why not him 

30 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I'm not sure Bill has ever had a bigger mismatch in his NFL career than Matt Rhule and Co. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

I'm not sure Bill has ever had a bigger mismatch in his NFL career than Matt Rhule and Co. 

I don’t know, Bill did become a legend in the AFCE.   Lot of bad coaching has come through there during Bill’s time. 

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

I know things arent going well this year but i hate when people post hyperbole about the whole league with only panthers colored glasses. He got to go against Adam Gase twice a year on two different teams in his division. That alone makes this a ridiculous argument.

• Beer 2

8 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

I know things arent going well this year but i hate when people post hyperbole about the whole league with only panthers colored glasses. He got to go against Adam Gase twice a year on two different teams in his division. That alone makes this a ridiculous argument.

Not take anything away from Belichick but that division was just complete crap outside of the Patriots for a mindbogglingly long time.  Since 2001 the only real threat to New England in the division was what, the Jets for about two years in the early 2010s before Rex Ryan wore out his welcome?

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield
  • Beer 1

Everyone knows Bill likes to take away what you’re best at… so I guess that’s running the ball? Of course he’s going to load the box and make whoever(doesn’t really matter if it’s Darnold or PJ) is qb throw the ball. If we can’t get the run game in gear it’ll be a long day.

38 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

Well, he hasn't played Matt Rhule and his college gang yet, so we will see what happens. Statistically, we should be in this one.