• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC just got activated and Sam cleared the protocols.

Cdparr7

17 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

Eh, maybe the coaching staff isn't that concerned with QB position right now.  They have barely started working on the oline, why would they put a real QB back there now???  Rhule is taking cheap shots at the QB position right now while he builds a team.  I bet we get us a QB in 2023.  Also I bet Rhule discussed how he planned to build the team with Tepper before he was hired.

Then why not simply stick with Cam or TB?

Clearly, Rhule IS concerned with the QB position.

Rhule overpaid for TB and has now overpaid for SD.

Furthermore, Rhule sacrificed a high 2nd round draft pick that could have been used in the upcoming draft to address our porous O line.  Looks like that's not gonna happen now.

No, this tomfoolery is a coach very much concerned with the QB position.

Unfortunately, Rhule has botched his QB choices for two years in a row.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Pie 4

1 minute ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Furthermore, Rhule sacrificed a high 2 round draft pick that could have been used in the upcoming draft to address our porous O line.  Looks like that's not gonna happen now.

Man that make a whole lotta sense. I guess it just seems like he doesn’t because his two picks for QBs haven’t panned out. Well let’s hope 3rd ones the charm right?

• Poo 1

13 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Yes I do. Like right now I am responding to your comment. 
I am so sorry I don’t comment on your approved comments. 
I now know I must only respond to positive comments about the team because BlackPanther21 is watching and if I don’t I will be called out on it. 
So sorry, I didn’t mean to offend. 

You really don’t know poo dude. It’s sad how dumb of a football fan you are. Like really….do better. 

Edited by joemac

16 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Furthermore, Rhule sacrificed a high 2nd round draft pick that could have been used in the upcoming draft to address our porous O line.  Looks like that's not gonna happen now.

The problem is Rhule is looking for a shortcut.  He's trying to avoid the investment of a first round pick to solidify the QB spot. It is a mistake.  I get why they went with TB actually given the Brady connection, but they should really have just gone with their favorite QB at our spot, unless they were really sure none were going to be good.  Just feels like a mistake to neglect QB like this...

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

11 minutes ago, joemac said:

You really don’t know poo dude. It’s sad how dumb of a football fan you are. Like really….do better. 

You pooed a normal comment of me agreeing with the a guy. You are pathetic. How can I “do better”. Grow up. Child. I don’t like you. You don’t like me. I am going to ignore you. 

Edited by TLGPanthersFan
  • Poo 1

5 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

You pooed a normal comment of me agreeing with the a guy. You are pathetic. How can I “do better”. Grow up. Child. I don’t like you. You don’t like me. I am going to ignore you. 

Thank God. Maybe you will get off my dick now. 

Edited by joemac

I think it’s a little early to say the whole Darnold failed thing. I mean Brady’s play calling is horrid and the OL has been atrocious. Darnold isn’t a gunslinger QB, and the OL isn’t built for pass protection. No coincidence that the games we have won is when we run the football.

Would Jake be more successful in this offense than Sam?

We don’t have a gunslinger, and that’s okay. 

He also has 12 TDs and hasn’t had McCaffrey for 4 weeks.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

I think it’s a little early to say the whole Darnold failed thing. I mean Brady’s play calling is horrid and the OL has been atrocious. Darnold isn’t a gunslinger QB, and the OL isn’t built for pass protection. No coincidence that the games we have won is when we run the football.

Would Jake be more successful in this offense than Sam?

We don’t have a gunslinger, and that’s okay. 

He also has 12 TDs and hasn’t had McCaffrey for 4 weeks.

One player especially a RB absents, should not make Donald play so poorly. He has a good group of WR and other players around him. He makes bad decision, not so accurate, and hang on to the ball to long, which has nothing to do with CMC being absent. I have questioned brady also but starting to think Donald is holding him back from opening up the play book more. Rule have stated having packages for Donald. This is why we see the same plays repeatedly called. 

1 minute ago, jayboogieman said:

Yep. Load management is something the NFL has done for a long time. Somehow the last couple Panthers' coaches haven't gotten that memo.

You'd think since CMC has only played a handful of the 24 games with this coaching staff they would have adjusted a little better. For a rebuilding staff they sure like to bank on short term success with no backup plans when someone goes down

• Pie 2