• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Patriots at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

3 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Yeah, meanwhile TB is lighting it up in Denver vs. the Cowboys w/some deep throws.  Starting to wonder if the problem last season was the Panthers coaching staff and not TB after all.

Before the game coach said they needed TB to throw it deep more.  Added that to do that they had to give him more protection.

1 minute ago, Rags said:

I'm not saying either of those are false but Ians penalty and the hold on the drive before was more damning than anything else.

I'm not saying Sam's good, or Brady's game has been great but the Pats have had the ball 7 more minutes than us because they can run the ball with more than just their best player.

Our whole offense is bad. I've been saying this for weeks, 

Yes our offense is bad but we have the parts to be damn good just don’t have a QB that’s it’s . Ofc we need a o line . Robby over Curtis was dumb as hell I’ll go to my grave with that one . 

Just now, Proudiddy said:

I dont agree with it at all, but I also think its just that much of a testament to how much they don't trust Sam, which is why he needs to sit.

Yeah I understand that. But they're the ones who gave up 3 picks to trade for him, and decided to start him today when he's even more limited than his normal play ability. Hamstrung themselves into this whole situation

Just now, mav1234 said:

Eye tests also show those pocket numbers are misleading. He is consistently pressured in 2 seconds of dropping back.

Doesn't mean Sam is good btw. He's not.

No one’s getting perfect protection. Can you point me to a QB that manages a pocket worse than Sam? He does his protection 0 favors

• Beer 1