• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Patriots at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

I know things are bad now but relax lol

Malik Willis is going to dazzle with workouts

Matt Corrall reminds everyone of Zach Wilson and plays in the SEC so the hype will be there

Sam Howell will be there at like 9 or 10 when the Panthers pick

Malik is the one. 

Just now, Alemanders said:

So a guy knows a guy said Cam would risk never playing football again outbof spite.

Sounds legit.

I absolutely think cam would never wanna come back here. Did you see how we treated him then kicked him to the curb and then lied about it being a mutual thing? Cam wanted to stay here his last year of his contract. 

Just now, TheRumGone said:

Naw. Need to give Brady C snaps. Center is my biggest issue on this line. Again Sam has the 7th most time in the pocket. Brady has an incredibly qb friendly system we just have a qb who is dumb as poo.

This place is comedy

Panthers will have cap room, centers can be found in the later rounds and Brian Allen, Rams center, is a free agent

You can literally do two things at once in the NFL, these guys think wanting to fix the offensive line makes them sophisticated and it's nauseating