• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is QB3 in next years draft?

AU-panther

I'm going to try and be positive here.

The Darnold experiment had 3 possible outcomes.

Option A:  He plays great, we pay him a lot of money and he becomes our franchise level QB for the next 10 years.

Option B:  He plays terrible, we eat next years cap hit and we look for a new QB.

Option C  He plays just good enough to win, when everything else goes well, and we pay him big money to be average.

Its looking like Option B, which is better than Option C.

There are some really bad teams this year ahead of us in the draft but I could see us drafting in that 8-12 range which might open up the possibility of QB 3 for us.  Who are we looking at?

Edited by AU-panther
spelling

I hate UNC so it’s not easy for me to say but Howell is the best QB in this draft. He won’t go first. Corral is okay, Willis is below average, Hartman and Howell is where it’s at. 

I hope we get one of those two and that’s not easy to say being a Wolfpack fan.

Man, this year is a bad year for trying to draft a qb. Rattler looks like he needs another year. Howell plays a very simple one read offense. Corral has some interesting skills but im not convinced and ive watched him play about 10 times now. 

Malik Willis? Hes a lot better now, than at Auburn, but if he were a first riund draft pick it would have been obvious at Auburn that he had legit talent, it wasnt