• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers add another USC QB - Barkley

CRA

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

These guys are Hurney in the 2nd round caliber bad at evaluating QBs.

I'm intrigued to hear the reasoning on these QB moves. 

From the outside looking in they just look blatantly bad. 

It's almost like we have a bad gambling addiction and are doubling and tripling down on the lotto play. 

2 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

With Cam and if our line could give him the almost 3 seconds Sam has been getting, we could see some wins even with Brady as OC. So naturally we sign Matt freaking Barkley. I thought he retired 5 years ago. 

Barkley played in limited time for the Bills last year.

Cam was never coming back to us, tho. I'm not sure why fans thought that'd happen.

• Pie 1

Cam ain’t coming back. He doesn’t want to come back here. This is a horrible organization at the moment, and they did him wrong. He won’t come back here.

Anyways, lol at the posters mad Cam is still beloved and wanted here. Also, lol at Barkley. We’re not winning another game

• Pie 1

Just now, AggieLean said:

Cam ain’t coming back. He doesn’t want to come back here. This is a horrible organization at the moment, and they did him wrong. He won’t come back here.

Anyways, lol at the posters mad Cam is still beloved and wanted here. Also, lol at Barkley. We’re not winning another game

I don't begrudge fans wanting him back but he's not coming back and expecting us to turn the QB position around mid season with ANY pickup is... Well it just isn't gonna happen

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

Barkley played in limited time for the Bills last year.

Cam was never coming back to us, tho. I'm not sure why fans thought that'd happen.

Since we are on hot take central this week Matt was on a Sean McDermott roster and he’s gods gift to football according to some here.

Im getting annoyed at people nit picking every move because there really isn’t much more to improve qb spot at the moment. Cam isn’t happening get over that.

• Beer 1