• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your starting Quarterback of the Carolina Panthers….PJ Walker

CashNewton22

2 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I'm excited for this game ... from a pure entertainment aspect. To possibly see worse QB play than Sam ... it's like, wow, is that even possible? Yes it is. It's will be one glorious poo show.

I mean, PJ will at least go down in a haymaker throwing blaze of glory.  

and the WRs will at least  get the opportunity to make a big play most likely.  

which seems more exciting than Clausen ball even if the end result is the same. 

9 hours ago, CRA said:

I mean, PJ will at least go down in a haymaker throwing blaze of glory.  

At least that's what should be happening. Like I said somewhere else...what's the worst that will happen? We dont' score.

Just go tossing that poo deep and move them back the fug off our line. 

• Beer 1

17 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

At least that's what should be happening. Like I said somewhere else...what's the worst that will happen? We dont' score.

Just go tossing that poo deep and move them back the fug off our line. 

As I said, PJ is decisive about what he does with the ball. His decisions just tend to be wildly aggressive, sometimes for literally no reason at all.

Also, his Bad Throw % is pretty terrible. 

Either way, I am just glad to see some other different shitty thing.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

As I said, PJ is decisive about what he does with the ball. His decisions just tend to be wildly aggressive, sometimes for literally no reason at all.

Also, his Bad Throw % is pretty terrible. 

Either way, I am just glad to see some other different shitty thing.

Oh yea I agree. Lets try a different shitty thing. I like the aggressiveness, go down swinging at least.

I have no expectations that PJ will do anything but now that he is the starter he has my full support so whatever he does well I want to see him succeed at it. If only we could get lucky with a revelation/something clicks moment or w/e. I mean we watch for a reason...hope/false hope its w/e.

• Beer 1

19 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Oh yea I agree. Lets try a different shitty thing. I like the aggressiveness, go down swinging at least.

I have no expectations that PJ will do anything but now that he is the starter he has my full support so whatever he does well I want to see him succeed at it. If only we could get lucky with a revelation/something clicks moment or w/e. I mean we watch for a reason...hope/false hope its w/e.

If he can just give the team some spark, that would be enough. None of us have illusions of being a winning team this season. Just go down fighting and competitive, like last season.

• Pie 1