• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your starting Quarterback of the Carolina Panthers….PJ Walker

CashNewton22

Since we have our new qb likely for the remainder of the season (unless he bottoms out like Darnold then who knows) I figured I’d post his highlights from the Lions game last year showing what he could do vs can’t. I’m certain others will point that out for me…but looking at the highlights he has a pretty good arm average accuracy and minus decision making. If we can simplify the game I think we can win the muddy games but I don’t see us winning any shootouts with him. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, CashNewton22 said:

Since we have our new qb likely for the remainder of the season (unless he bottoms out like Darnold then who knows) I figured I’d post his highlights from the Lions game last year showing what he could do vs can’t. I’m certain others will point that out for me…but looking at the highlights he has a pretty good arm average accuracy and minus decision making. If we can simplify the game I think we can win the muddy games but I don’t see us winning any shootouts with him. 

Ha ha, I get it the video is unavailable, you’re making a joke that they aren’t any good highlight videos of PJ. 

Aces to you my friend.

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Edited by Monrowed
  • Beer 4