• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers plan on meeting with Cam

ncfan

12 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

What's the end game here?   Trying to make the playoffs?   Because I think we are in full fledged tank mode

revenue shot, stadium taken over, angry fans

how to fix all 3…hmmm

losing isn’t on that list

honestly it’s a good move to address everything but losing since our fanbase is mostly cam fans

i mean you even see in the thread people screaming they just want to see cam and stating winning doesn’t matter and even some proclaiming Tepper is the best now after threads of how awful he was lol

but i will admit i never saw this many falling for it and not being able to see past it cam stan or not

Tepper is genius

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Person is reporting it's close to a done deal.  Sheena is saying her source is the best source anyone can have (I'm assuming it's Cam), and that she already has contract details, but they may change.

Link to Sheena? Numbers? 

Did Rhule and Tepper get down on their knees and grovel? Details!!!!

25 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

This is going to have to be sold as a Tepper overruling Matt Rhule. The idea would be to maintain order, save face and not seem as if he is not confident in his decision making. If people in the locker room start questioning the Head Coach then he is done.

Having the owner overrule the HC is just as bad. It shows that the owner has no confidence in his coach and sends that message to the players.

16 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

You can play what if all you want but it doesn't make it fact.

If any of that were still true Cam would have be on a roster somewhere.  

Disagree.  He wasn't vaccinated, then was cut bc New England has a "specific" type of QB they want as the face of their franchise, and by the time he was released and unvaccinated, no teams wanted to bring on a star bigger than their current starter who had the risk of being out for a week if he tested positive.  And he is and always has been polarizing.  But this is where he belongs.  And he is coming home.