• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Players Talk Cam Newton Signing..Except Shaq

PanthersGOATFan336

9 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Not sure if you're joking but there was a report in the past by Booger McFarland who said "people I talk to in Carolina tell me Cam's not a leader and not well liked by a lot of his teammates."

It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out...

...and ends. 

The current administration is 0-3 on managing QB situations to a positive outcome -- will this one be different?

I’ll take the word of Greg Olsen, Jonathan Stewart and Tre Boston and the like,  along with Thiomas Davis and Luke over the likes of McFarland 

too teams have  quite  the turnover year over year, would have  had asked which year on those rumors 

could be Shaq didn’t get the attention from Cam  either as he was much closer to Like and Thomas 

or, it could be  just as simple as he doesn’t want the distraction 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 2

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Watson 5X times, stafford didnt have the same convictions as staff, 2 drafts of passing on QBs, free agents, etc, maybe few others that public doesnt know

None of that counts...

...players under contract are the divining rod.

PS...Mr. Whip-It-Out was never available but if they did pass on him 5-times they made 5 excellent decisions.

Just now, SizzleBuzz said:

None of that counts...

...players under contract are the divining rod.

PS...Mr. Whip-It-Out was never available but if they did pass on him 5-times they made 5 excellent decisions.

I count it, picking Teddy 2 gloves and paying him 30 million for 1 year of meh, dumping that and choosing to trading 2nd, 4th 6th for Ginger Cringer....just about some of the worse choices out there. Especially when Gardner Minshew and Mitchell Trubisky were available for near nothing? Could have used a draft pick for the youngest team to grow with as well. Many low risk high reward options were on the table, with very few contract issues as well. I honestly never wanted Watson and the haul it would take, got 10+ post of stating that months ago before the tiny towel pop ups..

11 hours ago, onmyown said:

FYI posting poo like this and being butthurt hurt over it is exactly why people are so annoyed with cam stans

every little thing is not something or some slight

shaq is focused on the cardinals not cam, and he’s probably annoyed cam is clearly the focus and not the game in two days

don’t blame him

I’m a Cam Stan and I’m not looking for any and every little slight. Don’t lump us all in one group some of us are cognizant that this signing has all kinds of “what ifs” attatched.