• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cardinals GameDay thread

Zod

13 hours ago, Butterflyj30 said:

Wow the Hornets beat the Warriors 😂

LaMelo said he knew the #Hornets were winning. "Coming in today I felt like we were going to win. I seen the Panthers, they were playing the Cardinals. And I seen they were like 8-1 or something. I'm like, 'Dang this kind of lines up.' I feel like we might win too. And we won.
  • Pie 1

Figured this was the best place to post this: https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/threads/panthers-cardinals-postgame-thread.454945/page-4

AZ's fans are pretty cool. It was refreshing to see a team doing as well as they are still suffers from the same kind of imposter syndrome psychosis that our fans have always struggled with. They're right about the fact that we were only a mediocre QB away from being a playoff caliber team. Now that we've got Cam and CMC back, and PJ is playing competent football, we can make some noise if we stay healthy.  

Here are some of my favorite gems from their board:

image.png.51eb9907f3be98df114cca1be34e5b23.png

In response to someone saying they'd prefer not having home field advantage because they're better on the road:

image.png.b1b3a42c1222cc8360be7f67e9786bfa.png

The Cards are still the class of the NFC, and I'm sure they'll be fine. It was great to see our offense against their defense, and our defense take advantage of key missing offensive starters the way we expect them to. 

• Pie 1