• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Robby Sucks" and "It's all the OL's fault" folks

Proudiddy

2 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

K4QCTJIXFVD5PBGW4X2ERSBTFU.thumb.webp.6e4ea7fe0b612a676de79cc7fe1a1502.webp

Here you go.  Eat up.

It was all Darnold.

Robby has had the most production he has had in 1 qtr than he's had all season.  No sacks so far and run game more productive than it's been all season.  

It's amazing what having a QB who can move and get the ball out accurately and quickly can do for a struggling OC, WRs and OL.

We won in spite of Darnold and lost almost exclusively because of him.  This team was held back for weeks because of pride...  now Cam is back and has re-energized the entire franchise, and that can't be understated, but simplified - anyone but Darnold would've done better than Darnold.

Also, told y'all about PJ.

P.S. - We're back.

Hold your tits, we beat half a cardinals team.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 2

14 minutes ago, RumHam said:

Hold your tits, we beat half a cardinals team.

That was a top NFL defense. 

Our defense has balled out similarly early in games….the problem was Sam was on the field to implode our chances with a Jimmy Clausen death touch to the O. 

I remember all of these threads after we started 3-0 too lmao

"We fleeced the Jets"

"Post gifs of what the Jets fans are thinking right now"

Great team win, hopefully we see Cam behind center next week. 

Our Oline is still trash and has the potential to ruin any hopes of a run

Edited by tecc86
  • Flames 1

15 minutes ago, rico6 said:

> goalpost has entered the chat

1 minute ago, CRA said:

That was a top NFL defense. 

Our defense has balled out similarly early in games….the problem was Sam was on the field to implode our chances with a Jimmy Clausen death touch to the O. 

And we have/been had injuries all year too so they can eat fresh dog poo I see out there as the neighbor can't mind their dog for poo. 

4 minutes ago, tecc86 said:

I remember all of these threads after we started 3-0 too lmao

"We fleeced the Jets"

"Post gifs of what the Jets fans are thinking right now"

Great team win, hopefully we see Cam behind center next week. 

Our Oline is still trash and has the potential to ruin any hopes of a run

You didn't see those threads from me...  especially not about Sam.  I always knew he was trashed but was hopeful I could be wrong, but I never believed in him.  Now, any threads about how great the team was are accurate.  This is a good team with championship-level defense.  Always was.  And the offense has some of the best weapons in he NFL.  Always did.  You can scheme around a poor OL.  You can't scheme around a shitty QB, and that was the problem...  now we don't have to.  The king is back.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

You didn't see those threads from me...  especially not about Sam.  I always knew he was trashed but was hopeful I could be wrong, but I never believed in him.  Now, any threads about how great the team was are accurate.  This is a good team with championship-level defense.  Always was.  And the offense has some of the best weapons in he NFL.  Always did.  You can scheme around a poor OL.  You can't scheme around a shitty QB, and that was the problem...  now we don't have to.  The king is back.

Cool

I'll celebrate the win today and remain cautiously optimistic about our o-line, but I'm not just going to be a blind homer and think there is nothing wrong with our OL like your title implies