• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict the Percentage of Panthers/WFT Fans

The Huddler

What do you think the % of Panther fans will be?

In recent weeks Panther fans have been over run by opposing teams fans. But with Cam coming back, it seems like ticket prices have sky rocketed due to Panther fans wanting to get in stadium to witness Cam first hand. 

I hope the stadium will be rocking with Panther fans

I do have to admit, I bought tickets months ago and I will be going with my WFT friend, so he will at least be there. 

Im worried the stadium will be over run by WFT fans and my home field advantage will look weak as fug lol 

this is his first NFL game btw

and I will be painting up.  BLUE paint this time. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, trueblade said:

Alot of those tickets were sold prior to Cam's return. It might not be as overwhelmingly Panther as you might otherwise think.

This.  Got to think the Wash crowd was buying them before the last couple days and they always snatch them up at a high rate.

• Pie 1

Before Cam came back I would have expected about 1/3 of the stadium to be empty and to see about 50-50 in the fan split.

On Sunday, I think the stadium will be close to full and there will be around 20% Washington fans to 80% Panthers fans. Washington has a lot of fans in the region but their team STINKS so I don't expect a huge turnout, nothing like the Patriots fans did. Anything >75% Panthers fans in the stadium is a win in a transplant city like Charlotte. 

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

I'm expecting the Panther fans that are in attendance to bring so much energy that it won't even matter how many WFT fans are there. Silver lining...in my experience the Washington fans usually are pretty good to be around (minus the exceptions) which is rare given the rest of the NFC East have some sketchy-douchy fan base.