• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady Christensen had his best game

micnificent28

It's almost like some rookies need time to adjust to the NFL . . . 🙂

Listen, I don't know if BC is gonna make it in the NFL.  I hope he does, of course.  One game certainly won't be the turning point.  But as bad as our line has been this year, it seems crazy to me that he hasn't gotten more opportunities.  Not starts.  Just opportunities.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, Zod said:

He will at minimum be in the discussion for starting LT next season and it is possible he becomes an adequate starter there for years to come. Thats about all you can ask for a 3rd rounder 

I don’t need HOF.  I don’t need All-Pro.  I don’t even need Pro-Bowl alternate.

I would like a steady average Tackle that can at least get in the pass rusher’s way before the sack.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

Honestly, there isn't a whole lot we can complain about on the offensive side of that game. It wasn't spectacular but it was okay. Our defense lost us that game, hands down, no question at all.

BC did well. He needs to be out there again. Cam's experience and mobility helps BC's situation and having CMC running to the right side of the line also majorly eases up the job of the LT. Still, he did well.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

Tough to expect a 3rd round rookie to start right away but I think he will end up being a starter next year. Also keep in mind that Cam was 100x more decisive with the ball than Darnold and will make all of the offensive linemen look better.

Edited by hepcat
  • Pie 1

honestly even against backups that's pretty good for a rookie 3rd rounder.  We played Gross on the right side his rookie year.  Brady gets some experience and now a year with our strength coaches and a chance to work on technique.  As stated by a few others....just average would be welcome.  Keep your fingers crossed.