• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam looked very good yesterday

electro's horse

If we want to stay mediocre for the next 3 years we should sign Cam to a 3 year extension. I think he looked pretty good yesterday but there are probably 12-15 QB's in the league right now that are better than Cam and you just aren't going to win playoff games with average QB's unless your defense is incredibly good. Cam is always going to keep you close but he is never going to be consistently accurate and he will always have just a tad too much "me first". If we want to be 9-8, 10-7 then yes but if we want to be 13-4 no way. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 3

2 hours ago, KillerKat said:

According to Adam Gold his arm strength is weak and it takes maximum effort for him to thow the ball and worries about it as the season goes. Just lolllllllllll

Who the fook is Adam Gold and why should we give a poo about what he says?

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, Deltek44 said:

God I love football fans! Isnt he the guy that took off his helmet to deliberately take a penalty to yell I ammm back. Isnt he the the guy that ran to the center of the field after a TD run, look at me! Loved him making it all about him during the introductions. Really enjoyed him pulling the ball out of CMs gut to take carrys away and leaving CM going what!

Can you imagine what some of the guys on the team that have been busting their butts for months maybe years for this team were thinking.

Cam has always been the guy that pats another guy on the head like PJ when he is making plays but will never reciprocate. He had a good game yesterday, but give this thing a month when we have played some real defenses that stop the run and his act is going to get real old real quick and you want him here for 3 more years...lol!

Interesting agenda you have there….

• Pie 3

Just now, suntick2021 said:

If we want to stay mediocre for the next 3 years we should sign Cam to a 3 year extension. I think he looked pretty good yesterday but there are probably 12-15 QB's in the league right now that are better than Cam and you just aren't going to win playoff games with average QB's unless your defense is incredibly good. Cam is always going to keep you close but he is never going to be consistently accurate and he will always have just a tad too much "me first". If we want to be 9-8, 10-7 then yes but if we want to be 13-4 no way. 

LMFAO. fug outta here with that bullshit.fuck outta here the kid mero GIF by Desus & Mero

• Flames 5

1 minute ago, suntick2021 said:

Lol! Years of Sam and Teddy and the weirdos creep out of the woodwork to throw shade on Cam. Especially after a game he did exactly what was needed of him and probably more.

You guys can at least try to pretend not to have an agenda.

• Flames 3

14 minutes ago, Deltek44 said:

God I love football fans! Isnt he the guy that took off his helmet to deliberately take a penalty to yell I ammm back. Isnt he the the guy that ran to the center of the field after a TD run, look at me! Loved him making it all about him during the introductions. Really enjoyed him pulling the ball out of CMs gut to take carrys away and leaving CM going what!

Can you imagine what some of the guys on the team that have been busting their butts for months maybe years for this team were thinking.

Cam has always been the guy that pats another guy on the head like PJ when he is making plays but will never reciprocate. He had a good game yesterday, but give this thing a month when we have played some real defenses that stop the run and his act is going to get real old real quick and you want him here for 3 more years...lol!

Why are you mad?

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, suntick2021 said:

I’d rather have 10-7 than 4-13. Tell me the better options, smart guy.

Edited by Car123
  • Pie 1

He looked great far as being on the couch less than two weeks ago. He did look older to me and wiser as well.(not the same explosion and did baseball slide). No bad TOs and was a big reason panthers were in the game. 

Takes about one month to learn a new system, I hope hes remains healthy til then...

1 hour ago, Deltek44 said:

Three year old account with almost no posts and this take is what he finally got off the sidelines for. No agenda at all right? 😂🤣

• Flames 2

1 hour ago, Deltek44 said:

Wow

2 hours ago, Silent Majority said:

Cam comes back and the huddle scum IMMEDIATELY rises up. Typical. You people have made the huddle damn near unbearable for years now.

lol they always have the same five dumb talking points

Yeah I wonder what those guys who busted their asses for months think about "selfish" Cam.  As if we hadn't played with the most fire in years with that dude just being in the same stadium as the rest of the team last week.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Silent Majority said:

Cam comes back and the huddle scum IMMEDIATELY rises up. Typical. You people have made the huddle damn near unbearable for years now.

So true…and the man has been amazing so far.  Literally amazing how good he has played with no time to adjust.  Wait till he actually makes a mistake.  It is ridiculous the way these people act on here

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1