• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We haven’t been this bad ever. Our record shows it.

Cdparr7

It takes time to turn things around.  We were VERY fortunate that we were able to draft Cam when we did.  Without him, it's very likely that the Rivera era doesn't turn nearly as quickly as it did.  People forget just how bad it was at the end of the Fox era.

JUST LIKE NOW.  The end of the Rivera era was the 2nd worst defense in the league, the oldest defense in the league and an offense that wasn't much better.  The difference is we've had Teddy and Sam here to try to turn it around instead of SuperCam.

I get that Cam is back now, but anyone who tries to say he's the same Cam who helped turn things around back then are just plain wrong.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

6 hours ago, BIGH2001 said:

Tepper‘s ownership has been straight out awful. I can’t list the positive things he’s done one hand.

1. Brought back Cam

2. …

dude even bringing back Cam is kind of depressing. I love Cam and I'm glad we get to se him play for the Panthers again, but the steps it took to get to the point of bringing him back are so depressing that it's hard to keep up that excitement unless the team magically turns around and makes the playoffs

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Darnold did a hell of a Pickles impression.

For like 3 of his games... Maybe 4, altho I think even the eagles game he was bad but not Clausen bad... Darnold has 4x as many TDs as Clausen did in fewer games played... Darnold still sucked but yeah lol

3 hours ago, KillaCamNewton said:

We were 5-11 in 2019 with one of the oldest rosters in the league and a broken Cam

had no choice but to blow the roster up, last year we were projected to win 2 games and won 5 while getting like 2 full games out of CMC and lost 8 games by a possession or less with a brutal schedule. 

part of the reason weve never had back to back winning seasons is because weve always tried filling holes in the roster with aging vets as stop gaps instead of building young and now that we actually have a young and talented roster everywhere except the OLine you guys are ready to blow it up again a year and a half into it

make up your minds lol

No this team needs to stay together. They’ve got MASSIVE potential. Coaching needs to step up. We need to see how Cam goes the rest of the year and sign him if he continues to play well. And we need to fix the damn o-line. If Joe Brady doesn’t get his head out of his ass he can hit the bricks too. I still want to see what he can do with a good QB and a good o line though. 

3 hours ago, BrianS said:

It takes time to turn things around.  We were VERY fortunate that we were able to draft Cam when we did.  Without him, it's very likely that the Rivera era doesn't turn nearly as quickly as it did.  People forget just how bad it was at the end of the Fox era.

JUST LIKE NOW.  The end of the Rivera era was the 2nd worst defense in the league, the oldest defense in the league and an offense that wasn't much better.  The difference is we've had Teddy and Sam here to try to turn it around instead of SuperCam.

I get that Cam is back now, but anyone who tries to say he's the same Cam who helped turn things around back then are just plain wrong.

He may not be the same Cam (that remains to be seen) but he’s a whole helluva lot better than what we’ve had the last 2 years. With about a weeks worth of practice he’s got 5 TDs in about a games worth of snaps. We had 1 TD total in 3 games prior to that. Now, the offense isn’t really the problem it’s our vaunted D that let us down. When this team plays a complete game they kick teams asses. But it’s always one area or another that kills us. 

people don’t like to admit it but aside from the very bottom of the NFL shitpile our franchise history since 1995 is eerily similar to middle and top of the shitpile teams (top of the bottom 1/3)….aka Jets

now that the browns are coming along I suppose we can always still talk poo about the Texans and Lions

it’s sad how the Panthers aspire to be average

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, onmyown said:

people don’t like to admit it but aside from the very bottom of the NFL shitpile our franchise history since 1995 is eerily similar to middle and top of the shitpile teams (top of the bottom 1/3)….aka Jets

now that the browns are coming along I suppose we can always still talk poo about the Texans and Lions

it’s sad how the Panthers aspire to be average

Are they Browns really coming along? Mayfield is playing so badly that their hardcore fans are booing him.

• Pie 1