• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breaking: Jaycee Horn at Practice

CarolinaLivin

2 hours ago, t96 said:

Very good news. No setbacks in his recovery. It’ll still be a while before he could come back and depending how the next few weeks go he may not come back this year. But if we can somehow string together some wins we could really use Jaycee. Horn would’ve easily shadowed McLauren and gotten us a W against the Skins

Gilmore could’ve done that as well, after Donte was roasted I don’t know why we we didn’t make that adjustment.  But no doubt, having Jaycee back would be a huge boon if we don’t continue shitting the bed 

• Beer 1

He is a rookie and a CB, if he is healthy he should play. No rush but 100% get reps in if possible. 

Great news, hope he keeps trending that way. I would love to see him  out there with Gilmore. We could finally have 2 great man CBs on the field at the same time! That's not something I could have imagined 3 years ago.

2 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Screw that, if he's ready get his ass in there.

Has Silver Platter Sam been seen any time recently?

Broken feet become chronic. Just ask Olsen. It’s beneficial to take more time than needed to let the foot fully heal rather than rush back for a losing season.

52 minutes ago, RJK said:

Broken feet become chronic. Just ask Olsen. It’s beneficial to take more time than needed to let the foot fully heal rather than rush back for a losing season.

It's either healed, it it's not.

I'm not a buyer of this "sit out the season" bullshit and his presence could make the difference in a playoff berth or not.

Charles Johnson recently went on WFNZ and dumped all over the "sit out" narrative...said the players aren't down with it and teammates will think less of a guy who takes that route. 

• Pie 2

17 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

It's either healed, it it's not.

I'm not a buyer of this "sit out the season" bullshit and his presence could make the difference in a playoff berth or not.

Charles Johnson recently went on WFNZ and dumped all over the "sit out" narrative...said the players aren't down with it and teammates will think less of a guy who takes that route. 

Yeah.it doesn’t make sense with a lot of season left.  If not fully healed or could be re-injured then it makes sense but if the bones are good to go then work him back in. 

Edited by Pejorative Miscreant