• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady wants to stay in the NFL..

BIGH2001

Just now, Snake said:

He really didn't prove himself in college. He wasn't allowed to call any plays and just designed the passing game offense for the LSU OC. He has creative ideas no doubt but his play selection pretty much stunk. 

Yes, but he has a Natty on his college resume and a turd on his NFL resume.  Which one do you think he would like to correct?

7 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Yes, but he has a Natty on his college resume and a turd on his NFL resume.  Which one do you think he would like to correct?

So does that entire team and a coach who just got fired two years after he left. He would be better off cutting his teeth as a college OC than playing with the Big boys in the NFL. 

Just now, Snake said:

So does that entire team and a coach who just got fired two years after he left. He would be better off cutting his teeth as a college OC than playing with the Big boys in the NFL. 

I imagine he may want to have another go of playing with the big boys with some big boys of his own.

I'm not sure if he's cut out for it but I'm also not sure that he's not. 

• Pie 1

This actually doesn’t surprise me. It’s also either right or wrong signaling he doesn’t think he was the issue here. I will not be surprised when someone picks him up in some capacity, I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if he gets picked up as an OC again and excels with a veteran NFL staff around him. 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I imagine he may want to have another go of playing with the big boys with some big boys of his own.

I'm not sure if he's cut out for it but I'm also not sure that he's not. 

I think he is with a little more time. I think the college staff surrounding him was his greatest deficit here. If a vet HC picks him up in some capacity I think he’ll work back up to a good OC in no time. 

• Pie 2

Teams were interested in him as a HC after last season so of course he has plenty of interest despite a rough go of it this year. I still think he can be a bright offensive coach in this league but he has a long way to go. Hope he doesn't go back to NO.