• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule is the biggest joke to ever coach this team

BlackPanther21_

Just now, Pimpdaddy said:

id be different if we were trending upward in any category...but we're regressing... so now we have to wait for Tep to learn also...when to pull the plug....

That’s why I gave him a pass last year. It was a Covid impacted season, no pre season, it was his first year in the NFL and had a brand new QB and OC. We showed progress last year. Stayed in games against top contenders. He doesn’t get that leeway this year. He has been out coached in almost every game, makes zero adjustments at halftime, and awful personnel decisions. Next year we are likely to be starting our 6th QB in 3 seasons. 

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

If we give this fool another year I will lose all hope in Tepper and this franchise. No discipline, no adjustments to speak of, awful decision making. Scrap him and all his Baylor/Temple nut faces. Start over with a new HC and OC (not the dope we currently have) and go all Offense in the draft. 

And no, my stance will not change if we come back and beat the 5-7 falcons. Oh look there’s PJ, see ya!

I still remember back when you pooed me for saying these things