• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Brown’s thoughts

ncfan

Stuff we're seeing from the players lately makes me wonder if Rhule isn't preaching an "us against the world" sort of philosophy in the locker room. That's the kind of thing desperate coaches do sometimes.

In reality, "the world" isn't against the Panthers. It's just against their stupid coaching.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Stuff we're seeing from the players lately makes me wonder if Rhule isn't preaching an "us against the world" sort of philosophy in the locker room.

In reality, "the world" isn't against the Panthers. It's just against their stupid coaching.

that generally doesn’t involving crying on social media because you can’t own the fact you can’t get past 5 wins.

Matt Rhule is like a disease.  It’s spreading. 

image.gif.cd37d4ef8cbf1d090e78059ab26d7e1c.gif

• Beer 1

36 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Stuff we're seeing from the players lately makes me wonder if Rhule isn't preaching an "us against the world" sort of philosophy in the locker room. That's the kind of thing desperate coaches do sometimes.

Then you have Daley talking about what's "not his job". I just think it's an utter lack of an accountability due to an utter lack of leadership.

I think everyone knows this situation is unsalvageable and it's manifesting in an "every man for himself" attitude.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

33 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Most people balked at the Deshaun Watson asking price (couple starters, couple 1st rounders, etc.)

At this point, how many Derrick Brown's and similar bums from this team can we send Houston? You know, minus the massage stuff. 

I was all in before the allegations. 

20 minutes ago, davos said:

I hope he rethinks this and doesn't go to bat for this coaching staff.

He has looked pretty good at times but nowhere worth passing on Wirfs, Wills or Jefferson (Will still back my wanting JJ to this day)

I mean to be fair, a lot of teams passed on those guys.

The real crime has been not drafting an offensive lineman in the first round since 2008. That’s probably the longest stretch for any team in the league.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

I mean to be fair, a lot of teams passed on those guys.

The real crime has been not drafting an offensive lineman in the first round since 2008. That’s probably the longest stretch for any team in the league.

They didn’t last long after Brown was picked. Only a few picks after and we’re widely mocked to us. Just saying, they’re not retroactive reaches that have outperformed their stock.