• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just play Barkley, PJ, or one of your other Temple/Baylor rejects. Cam doesn't deserve this.

Proudiddy

15 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

He's lost 12 straight starts as the QB for the Panthers.

He's washed. I'm sorry you can't see that. He's as much of a problem as any other player on the Offence.

We know what Cam is and isn't. But people throw that record going back to 2018 out there while somehow failing to acknowledge this team is much worse which since then. Hurney and Rivera are gone. Who do you think is most responsible for what we are seeing?

• Pie 2

16 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

He's lost 12 straight starts as the QB for the Panthers.

He's washed. I'm sorry you can't see that. He's as much of a problem as any other player on the Offence.

Who tf is winning with this roster ? 

this stat loves being brought up without context, I’m waiting to hear the plethora of qbs who would win with this o line etc 

• Pie 2

Just now, frankw said:

We know what Cam is and isn't. But people throw that record going back to 2018 out there while somehow failing to acknowledge this team is much worse which since then. Hurney and Rivera are gone. Who do you think is most responsible for what we are seeing?

Rhule is a CEO HC, rather than an X's and O's HC. He made a bad mistake at OC and he's continuing to pay for it.

Sadly he's also being judged for Rivera's sins too - he inherited an awful team. Tepper might have to get rid of him because this fanbase has turned toxic af. 

21 minutes ago, PantherKyle said:

I’m closer to a Cam homer than a Cam hater by far….but the excuses defending him are hilarious. His numbers have been atrocious the last 3 games. It’s always someone else’s fault lmao. If Darnold put up these stats the excuses wouldn’t be there. (Not saying Darnold is better)

Do you factor in the two seconds he has to find a receiver ?   For routes that aren’t open ?  

yje qb could be bridgewater.  Darnold Waller . Newton. A player to be named later 

it would not matter 

• Pie 2