• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule: Cam holding ball too long

UNCrules2187

1 minute ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

I dont want to put it all on one guy...

Cam messed up

see the difference?

Not really. He’s roasting both players and deflecting responsibility from himself.

I don’t know why you can’t see that and claim you see nothing without even searching.

Have you seen what else he’s actually said in the pressers or interviews? He constantly blames players. No, because you didn’t look. You just want to regurgitate some BS that isn’t true.

Oddly nothing Rhule ever said about Sam will prove it to you so continue on your insecure rampage. The proof is there is you want to see it.

20 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

When cam was out there balling, you would call him wonder woman. You even had a picture of a helmet that said that.

No idea what you are what you are talking about...you have the wrong person. 

21 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Your opinion borders on racist and means nothing to anyone on here

Stick it in your earhole pal...

52 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

Seriously, fug this guy for throwing a panther legend under the bus. Read the room you asshole. Rhule has done nothing for this franchise. Cam came back and is risking his long term health every week to play behind your shitty offensive line. 

This was Cam's last shot.   There is a reason he was sitting at home eating cereal as he said a few weeks ago.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

20 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

I’m having a hard time remembering the countless times Rhule talked about Sam’s thousands of errors…

Oh wait, that’s because he didn’t. If I’m Cam I’m getting thru this season and then getting out as fast as I can. Rhule obviously didn’t want him and Tepper wanted him because he sells merchandise.

He 100% did.  He mentioned multiple times how they needed more from the qb play and they couldnt win with play like that.