• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey Tepper, I'm done....

rayzor

48 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Don't give up hope just yet.

Bucs vs. Panthers is the day after Christmas. 

Unless the Panthers pull a rabbit out of their hat, it will result in another loss for Rhule.

Black Monday, December 27th, watch as several coaches on the hotseat lose their jobs.

I fully expect Rhule to be one of them.

Wishful thinking my friend 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, chknwing said:

I'm clearly missing something as we all wanted to tank the rest of the season Carolina lost the game was fairly close and was a defensive battle most of the game which was to be expected. I don't think Carolina played as bad as they had the past few games

In a vacuum it wasn't horrendous. However...

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

1 hour ago, Lemory said:

4 straight losing seasons under Tepper.

Money cant buy everything apparently. 

It can buy you a slovenly used car salesman that can single handedly destroy your fanbase. Charlotte FC is probably going to be hot garbage too. I am actively rooting for Tepper’s soccer team to fail. I am an Austin FC season ticket holder and thank god I will not be supporting his other venture. 

• Pie 1

Not that it matters (or that anyone should care), but I still watch pretty much every game ( I did start raking leaves at one point during the game two weeks ago). A lot of the players still play their hearts out and try hard, I still love my Panthers and , yes, I hope too that better days are ahead.