• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is D Brown a bust?

RJK

8 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Right...I mean how can you honestly say much about much.

They have weird calls on 3rd and 2 where the defense then drops way back past the line to gain with both defenders being behind the WR instead of high/low...

Offense literally no one looks good b/c the system itself is the main issue and that includes being worse than the worst OL you've ever seen.

The fact that the team even won 5 games is a simple testament to the talent alone as the coaches have done nothing but hinder the situation.

I am not going to judge many of our young players too harshly until we see what a new staff can do with these guys.

Don't get me wrong, I definitely doubt Rhule's eye for talent.

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I am not going to judge many of our young players too harshly until we see what a new staff can do with these guys.

Don't get me wrong, I definitely doubt Rhule's eye for talent.

Yea I'm out of pie so several posts gone un pied but yea the trade downs and picks like Brown...but then moving Chinn basically out of the way to do not much is weird too.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

Yea I'm out of pie so several posts gone un pied but yea the trade downs and picks like Brown...but then moving Chinn basically out of the way to do not much is weird too.

Everything is basically Rhule not knowing WTF he is doing. As fans, even those that doubted Rhule when he was hired, we tried to be positive about this rebuild. That included ignoring what has always been there, the fact that these coaches don't have a clue how to succeed in this league and at this level. 

We ignored all the warning signs and all the obvious flaws but it has always been there. Look at what Teddy was trying to say and we turned on him in a split second. The reality is that the players and their actions have told the story. It just took a while for us to listen.

• Pie 3

13 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Everything is basically Rhule not knowing WTF he is doing. As fans, even those that doubted Rhule when he was hired, we tried to be positive about this rebuild. That included ignoring what has always been there, the fact that these coaches don't have a clue how to succeed in this league and at this level. 

We ignored all the warning signs and all the obvious flaws but it has always been there. Look at what Teddy was trying to say and we turned on him in a split second. The reality is that the players and their actions have told the story. It just took a while for us to listen.

Oh yea for sure. Its easy to talk poo about TB but he was right in what he said too.

Then Luke leaving was low key but shoulda been much more hella suspect but its clear he was like...uhhh huhahuh *cough* oh look at the time I have uh...dishes to wash...um or groceries to clean or...oh bye. Luke peaces the fug out lol

Edited by Fox007
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1