• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's say we make a change and fire Rhule

bobcat91

7 minutes ago, bobcat91 said:

Who do you want for HC? If it's me, I start with Kellen Moore.

If we have to go the coordinator route, I’ll take Leftwich and try to get Tom Moore on board. I know Moore is ancient, but he has 4 rings with 3 teams so, you know follow success. Otherwise, Harbaugh, Kubiak (if available), Pederson, Tomlin (if available, however Tepper wouldn’t hire), Pete Carroll (if available), in that order.

Wildcard- Tony Romo, guy knows his $hit, and is well respected. That’s throwing poo at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Edited by philit99

Why is Caldwell in this thread as an option? He is super old, and is a coach that rode his talented rosters not build them.  He has been out of coaching for almost 3 years if you count next year when a team would potentially hire him.

hard no to Caldwell. 

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 3
  • Flames 1

Hackett is far and away my favorite choice.

I could live with Daboll. I'm not as informed on Eberflus so I'd need to research him more. 

Moore and Leftwich don't have enough experience yet.

Could conceivably get comfortable with Bieniemy but I'm not sure he gets another shot. From what I've seen, repeat interviews with the same team seem to be rare.

• Pie 1