• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson: “We don’t want no fake fans”

Panthers Rhule

fug Robby "Sideshow Bob" Anderson and his butterfingers. 

Let's package him, Rhule and an entire coaching staff into a trade deal with the Raiders. They'll get a new head coach and we'll unload some problems so us "real fans" can get back to rooting for a professional football team instead of a Temple University alumni gathering.

fug him.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I don’t give a flying f*ck what some millionaire player thinks about what a “true fan” means. If your team sucks you can boo them to voice your displeasure. This team deserves to get booed. They aren’t losing close hard fought games. They are getting their dicks pulled out and stomped on by every team they play.

I don’t think they booed enough.

• Pie 6

4 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

fug Robby "Sideshow Bob" Anderson and his butterfingers. 

Let's package him, Rhule and an entire coaching staff into a trade deal with the Raiders. They'll get a new head coach and we'll unload some problems so us "real fans" can get back to rooting for a professional football team instead of a Temple University alumni gathering.

fug him.

Deng

• Pie 1

I get what he's saying but the timing is not great. As for fans booing Sam myself I wouldn't have personally there are some really terrible fans out there who think they can do whatever in public but boos are about the tamest thing you'll encounter. But I can't blame someone for feeling that way if they have been investing time and money in this franchise when the team is getting the doors blown off at home routinely. This is an ugly situation all around. I would suggest to anyone with the Panthers to focus less on what the fans are doing and more on improving the product on the field.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1

38 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

Fans should boo who they want to. Every Cam stan in here would cry on the huddle for a month if he was booed. Darnold deserves boo birds, hell they all do. 

Robby would leave after 3 games on a TOP SHELF hockey team with this attitude. You could be top of the league and you will still get boo’d if you suck on any given game day(if the refs haven’t made themselves known). 

21 minutes ago, rayzor said:

And didn't Rhule just say that the boos just show we still care?

Punks need to get on the same page 

Yep, and from a guy born in NYC and having coached in Philly at Temple, Rhule knows the art of the boo.  One of few things he’s an expert on

Edited by PandaMan
  • Beer 3