• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It doesn't get clearer than this.

Zod

1 hour ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

True.  However, some coaches personalities are better suited for college ball. 

This article suggests that Harbaugh may prefer coaching at the college level because it allows him to have more control over his players.

https://www.businessinsider.com/why-49ers-got-rid-of-jim-harbaugh-2014-12#:~:text=Harbaugh won 44 regular-season,four years with the 49ers.&text=The overwhelming consensus is that,couldn't work there anymore.

He's older and maybe wiser than his last NFL stint. He's the most intriguing guy in college to me, still youngish, and has had success as an NFL head coach.

He wore a Panthers uniform once, maybe just maybe he can be persuaded because when he had the 49ers rolling he was a heck of a coach.

• Pie 1

I think I could stomach Rhule better if he told the truth and wasn’t a little snake in the grass during his pressers. Everything he says - you can’t trust it all. Everything he says makes me want to punch him his little bulldog face of his. 

3 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

True.  However, some coaches personalities are better suited for college ball. 

This article suggests that Harbaugh may prefer coaching at the college level because it allows him to have more control over his players.

https://www.businessinsider.com/why-49ers-got-rid-of-jim-harbaugh-2014-12#:~:text=Harbaugh won 44 regular-season,four years with the 49ers.&text=The overwhelming consensus is that,couldn't work there anymore.

Yea it was said Harbaugh’s coaching was intense but short lived. But there is no data for that’s I’d like to see him coach for longer to see it on out. Just give him control like Rhule, how much can you clash with people when you have full control? We have that now with an idiot. Hell I’m so desperate I’ll take 4 losing seasons for two winning ones I don’t even care about playoffs lol.

7 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Yea it was said Harbaugh’s coaching was intense but short lived. But there is no data for that’s I’d like to see him coach for longer to see it on out. Just give him control like Rhule, how much can you clash with people when you have full control? We have that now with an idiot. Hell I’m so desperate I’ll take 4 losing seasons for two winning ones I don’t even care about playoffs lol.

No doubt, Harbaugh is a proven commodity when it comes to coaching in the NFL.  We could do worse and are currently doing worse than Harbaugh.  As tempting as the prospect of a proven winner like Harbaugh is, I can't help but think it would all end very badly (with the culture clash that would be inevitable).