• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More COVID hits

Mr. Scot

3 hours ago, Toker Smurf said:

Had a coworker pass from COVID this morning. He was fine last time I saw him.

I’m sorry for your loss, man.  Had the same thing happen earlier this year.  A lot of people don’t take it seriously until it happens close to home.  And even when you do everything you can, it can still happen.  Scary stuff.

Edited by PandaMan
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

It's funny because the only concrete word anybody has on it is from Rhule himself, and even he stopped short of saying that Tepper promised him he'd be back.

I mean granted, we've also got the wacky stuff from the banned gematria guy but ya know...

You might remember, but if you don't, familiarize yourself with the Doug Marone fiasco during the Pegulas early Buffalo years. There's quite a learning curve to be an NFL owner.

3 minutes ago, trueblade said:

You might remember, but if you don't, familiarize yourself with the Doug Marone fiasco during the Pegulas early Buffalo years. There's quite a learning curve to be an NFL owner.

Yeah, I've read about that one. It's part of Nathaniel Hackett's history too.

• Pie 1