• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Rhule is retained next season, I see one potential silver lining

Ricky Spanish

20 minutes ago, hepcat said:

who is the top QB prospect in 2023? because if Rhule is retained we will probably have the #1 overall draft pick

At least top ten. That is the only silver lining here. Top ten pick with an apparent better qb class. Just draft oline and get the offense in better shape for 2023.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Cdparr7 said:

You really want this leadership to design our new uniforms?

I just want them to fix our current ones. They need to get rid of the tiny numbers on the shoulder pads. The pants need to be silver and not grey.

Home uniforms should be black/silver unless it’s a night game or something then go black/black. 

Stay white/white on the road and just alternate sock color.

I agree with all of this except I do like the black pants with the white jerseys as an alternate away.  I've never been a fan of how our blue alternate jerseys look.

If we did a redesign, I'd like it to be like the Chargers.  Just a streamlined version of the same uniform.

2 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I agree with all of this except I do like the black pants with the white jerseys as an alternate away.  I've never been a fan of how our blue alternate jerseys look.

If we did a redesign, I'd like it to be like the Chargers.  Just a streamlined version of the same uniform.

Call me weird but I only like the blue jerseys best with the silver pants 

I love the black/silver combo

Edited by Cdparr7
  • Pie 1

17 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Is this a sign that Rhule will be back next year, or would he go anyway?

Don’t make a difference either way. If Tepper is keeping him it’s him scouting Howell most likely. If Teppers getting rid of him he’s not gonna be like “Hey Matt you don’t need to go to that” would kind of give away his intention.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

I thot this is was about the #1 overall draft pick.

Chances are we are gonna have 2 top 10 picks back to back. Rhule is gonna implode next year and then the new coach will have to get his feet wet. That is as long as Rhule doesn’t get job scared and con Fitterer into trading every pick away mid season.

• Beer 1

9 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

The energy and hype for the team will be at an all time low. No one will want to go to games, no one will want to buy merch or jerseys...

It's the perfect opportunity to drop some new uniforms to generate buzz.

Set it in stone, Rhule stays, we get new uniforms. 

Thanks coach Hov

I’ll also save a lot of time and money next season.  It’s a win-win!