• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper embarrassed by Rhule. Rhule lost locker room.

Ja  Rhule

Cam is ALWAYS supportive of his coach.  He stood by Rivera at every turn, no matter how bad things looked.

Right now, with rumors that Rhule's gonna be back for 2022, players can't speak on the record.  But we can see it on the sidelines and in their play... And now from anonymous sources.

None of these guys are playing like it matters. Rhule may not have lost the locker room in every way, but the players aren't playing hard for him anymore.  Same thing happened to Rivera eventually, but it took much longer.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

I think he's a dolt and is mad about being cut so being the petty little bitch he is he's piling on in anonymous fashion because it makes him feel good.

One player has spoken on the record about Rhule -- the alpha dog no less:

BB656632-C29D-4571-9380-95220A7E5FC0.jpeg

Yeah and Cam is going to throw Rhule under the bus lol. How many players u ever cmon out to media and say my coach sucks. None lol, go on with your poo takes!

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yikes man Tepper keeps Fhule another year, the stadium will look like a ghost town. At least crybaby Robby won’t have to worry about fans booing him for dropping so many passes. But hey he made a big catch down 32-6 and got called out like a little bitch lol!

• Flames 1

36 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Yeah that's the guy...

Both conditions can't be true --- so in which situation do you think Tre was being honest?

Pre-cut......or post-cut?

You mean the June 14, 2020 version of Tre that had just got a new contract from Rhule and never had been around a Rhule practice because COVID wouldn’t allow, or Tre who got cut but still made 9.5M for one year because of Rhule? 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

I got to say as bad as Person is at least he had the balls to put out what everyone else was seeing/thinking. I hope Tepper is embarrassed. I would be and it's a huge deal to these billionaires in their squares. I am sure he's a laughing stock to other owners right now. They sold him on the flashy college guy and none of them actually wanted him (got turned down by Jets/Gettleman (Another joke)Literally a welcome to the league moment for our owner. Hopefully he learns from this, but if you go back and look at the draft videos, he's in every player evaluation/transaction and has no clue about football.(Didn't know who Brady Christenson was.) Just because you are a genius in finance has absolutely nothing to do with sports intelligence and 9/10 these are the most clueless and gullible people to finesse. 

Edited by Jared Patterson

On 12/31/2021 at 10:05 AM, SmokinwithWilly said:

I'm starting to wonder if there's a clause in the contract that Rhule cant be fired before year 3 without a non performance cause. It's just about the only thing that makes sense at this point. 

I doubt that. Rhule found success in year 3 at Baylor and Temple and I’m sure that’s what Tepper’s been banking on. Pressure’s mounting though.

Edited by MechaZain

Going to be very, very interesting to see how this works out.

If the team rallies behind Rhule to close out the final two games, then he might have the ammunition that he needs to convince Tepper to give him another season. He'll have to have an offseason plan as well that shows that he's fixing the offense.

If the team continues to look the way they have, or worse, then he's done.