• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Holy poo balls this is bad.

Zod

Based on quotes from this man.... I'm beginning to see traits that are attributed to someone who is either a narcissistic sociopath......or is suffering from Dunning-Kruger syndrome.

Either personality issue can be very convincing to some for a while but sooner or later it becomes obvious to those individuals initially accepting of that personality trait that they've been manipulated.

Rhule has done just enough and accomplished just enough to make himself appear to be a player in the area of head coaching...............but is well in over his head at this point.  

Again, I will point out and you must see........the role Sean Penn played in the movie the Falcon and the Snowman as he dealt with Soviet agents ..........the role he played in that movie in his discussion with the Russians in selling US satellite imagery secretes matches the quotes and press conferences that Rhule's personality has. 

Penn tried to make himself out as someone more capable that he was and tried to fast talk his way through it all convincingly at the beginning and then in an an arrogant panic in the end. 

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, BlitzMonster said:

For inherited money, true.  But Tepper is a self-made man.  He built his own empire because he is a very smart and talented guy.   He's no fool.  

His first two investments given to him by his father went bankrupt… His family helped him tremendously.

He’s self made in the same way that all hedge fund managers are… a little bit of luck, a license in bullshitting, and a lot of connections.

It’s hard for me to truly define a hedge fund manager as intelligent because they aren’t doctors, they aren’t scientists, they aren’t engineers… they are just driven to make more money than everyone else.

I’m not saying that you or I could ever amount to even a fraction of what Tepper has accomplished but I think for a lot of people, hedge funds and investing as an occupation isn’t something that they want to be a part of because of what it stands for… greed and dishonesty.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, frankw said:

spacer.png

Well, the alternative is we put the new head coach in an absolutely no win situation with the worst qb situation since the pre baker browns, 1 draft pick in the top 100, the highest paid running back in the nfl who can’t stay healthy, and a defensive unit which may only fit this bizarre college scheme that snow is running. 

That next head coach is doomed to fail from the get go.  I’d rather the next head coach be able to walk into a more stable situation with a plethora of draft picks, the cmc contract becoming more workable, and out from under the Darnold mistake. 

Edited by bigdog10
  • Pie 2

56 minutes ago, Newbie said:

The new head coach will not be walking into a top 5 pick next season. Rhule will trade away our 2023 picks to try and save his ass for 2022. We need to get rid of him now and hit re-start on the rebuild. Draft o-line this year and trade or sign a QB in 2023. Right now guys like Watson and Stafford don’t want to come here because our coaches, scheme and line suck. With the current roster plus a real coach and better line we’ll be .500 next season and might make the playoffs. We can then attract a better QB in 2023 to become a legitimate contender. 

You didn’t read my last paragraph. 

Also, if you think we are even remotely close to contending next year, I’ve got some ocean front property in Arizona with your name on it. 

We are one of the worst teams in football right now. The only team I’d feel comfortable betting on us to beat would be the Jags and that would be a tight game. 

Edited by bigdog10