• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

“It’s the NFL, Sacks Happen”

ncfan

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Sacks happen. 😂 

No one in this organization has any guts if this guy is still on the roster tomorrow morning.

I totally agree with this... And we rarely agree but this MOTHERfugER couldn't unpack his locker fast enough for me..

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, beo said:

There are like 10 people on this roster that don't seem to have complete loser mentalities. What that scout said about the team being soft appears to have been spot on.

You see how the Rhule culture is working. Lack of accountability, being soft, etc.

This is officially worse than 2019.

• Pie 3

Between this, Cam Erving/Dennis Daley comments earlier this year, and even some of what Robby has said...I think THIS is the culture Matt Rhule "builds".  Cam mentioned guys not wanting to win like the old teams, they don't know what Keep Pounding means, etc. 

I mean, when Rhule disciple Robby Andersen basically said winning doesn't matter as long as you grow as a player/team blah blah or whatever BS he said...yikes. 

Honestly, I think Rhule is right about us not being able to see the "process".  It IS working.  He's turning the team from guys who should want to win, to now it's about growth and the process and it's okay if you have a bad season because you're building towards something down the line.  Cool. That's how you build college programs.  NFL is not for long for a reason and some of our bums are playing their way out of it.

Loser ass mentality. 

• Pie 3