• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

“It’s the NFL, Sacks Happen”

ncfan

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

To be fair, this was a pretty stupid thing to say.

You know off the field rules.

Any rule that says they couldn't fire him on the spot and not let him on the plane?

Cause if I owned the team I wouldn't give a phuck what the coach says I'd walk on the plane and kick him off.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

You know off the field rules.

Any rule that says they couldn't fire him on the spot and not let him on the plane?

Cause if I owned the team I wouldn't give a phuck what the coach says I'd walk on the plane and kick him off.

No rule that I know of.

But there is a Rhule who thinks he's a starter, so... 😕

• Pie 1

41 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Not just for the OP, but everyone: We already know that we suck. Are we really going to micro-criticize every little thing? Why magnify the misery? 

We need the embarassing stories of this shitty fuging culture exposed as widely as possible

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2

Ugh...

A head coach creates an environment and mindset players reflect.

This has been a pattern from players and its a reflection of the coaches attitude and philosophy.

This team lacks a winning mindset and that is 90% of what it takes to compete in the playoffs at the NFL level.

Rhule has gaslighted and destroyed these young men. It doesn't matter how talented they are. They are decaying mentally. No good team will want anything Rhule has assimilated into his system.

Get out quickly players just like Bridgewater and Perryman if you want to win a championship and prolong your career.

I am disgusted and ashamed of what the Panthers are allowing.