• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam didn't play good enough to win.

Zod

15 minutes ago, frankw said:

Some do but the majority just hate losing and being an embarrassment. We need our own young QB of the future not some other bottom feeding teams sloppy seconds.

I hate losing as well, but our offensive scheme is ass. All of our opponents figure out our game plan after a couple of drives and theres absolutely no adjustments. So actually I take his comments as players taking responsibility, but coaches aren’t. Hell Ron and Shula were heads and shoulders above what we have now.

Sam is right, few if any offensive folks are playing well and he acknowledged that he wasn't playing well before he said anything about anyone else. Still with better line work and guys catching the ball we could be scoring a lot more. Yesterday Sam put the ball right on the mark several times only to have the receiver drop it. 

As bad as Sam has been at times I doubt he’s throwing shots purposely, I don’t like sam’s play, but the person doesn’t strike me as that type of guy.

sounds like word vomit, two things can be true, he shouldn’t bring up anyone else but himself and he probably mentioned cam’s name without knowing how it appeared