• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there a single area of the team you are excited about for the future?

WarPanthers89

1 minute ago, WarPanthers89 said:

We made improvements no doubt but this defense still seems extremely soft to me. I know what the ranking are but damn we seem to be much less physical than the other team every week. 

I think its soft because of the offense.. It gets worn down as the 3 and outs, TO, and bad field position build up...

Put that aside I still want to see how this Secondary looks with all those 1st round talents on it. 

You know it's bad when if you try to rack your brain for positive things to latch onto the best you can come up with is, "Well, maybe Charlotte will balk at Tepper's demands for money for a new stadium and he'll move the franchise giving the Carolinas a chance at a fresh NFL start at some point in the future."

Just now, PNW_PantherMan said:

He can't catch and Abdullah is just as good if not better.  He isn't the biggest problem by a long shot, but he was a waste of a pick.

Complaining about a decent 5th round pick is something good organizations can do. For Panthers fans, this is the equivalent of complaining about a squeaky door hinge in a house that's literally burning the fug down.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1