• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WFT to announce new name 2/2/22

Panthers Rhule

5 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Generals isn't bad compared to a lot of the other options floated.  I honestly thought the WFT name was unique and they should have kept it.

Aren't the soldiers up in Chicago at their field? Are they going to oversee another team on game day? Isn't there a saying about too many captains on a ship? How about a pack of Generals with no soldiers? 

It's a fitting name for a shi$y organization with a shi$y owner. 

One thing is for sure and it's that their fans DO NOT want it to be Commanders.  

Surely Snyder won't pull a Bob Johnson right? Wouldn't put it past him.

Being GroudHOG day, could we be looking at the RedHogs? Oh man I'd strangely love that.

Defenders or Armada may be it.  

47 minutes ago, UNCrules2187 said:

Someone tweeted a day or two ago before this announcement even came out that it was going to be Washington Commanders...let me see if I can find that tweet.

Edit: tweeted out Sat AM

But in the video, the show stars on the uniform. Generals wear stars. If it's not Generals the maybe they could get away with Defenders but because of the stars on the uniform I'm still calling Generals.