• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bruh

21 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

It made some sense theoretically. If Darnold could be salvaged a 2nd, 4th and 6th would have been a steal. But that would have required a coach that didn't make Adam Gase look like a QB whisperer. Unfortunately we don't have that. 

The thing about it is the combo….I could live with the trade because we were taking a shot and like you said, if he turned it around it would have been a steal. The combo of draft picks gone AND the option we picked up costing us 18 million makes me want to smash my head against the wall.

• Pie 1

Darnold has been the worst starting QB in the NFL during the time period in which he has been in the NFL. That's just the truth. But that wasn't enough to keep Fatt Rhule from trading valuable assets for him and then doubling down on his idiocy by picking up his fifth year option. Brilliant

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1