• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TMJ to IR

ncfan

It was really bewildering how we didn't use him.  Erickson and Zylstra were preferred over the hand selected rookies.  Seems to be leaning into bust territory as Shi Smith has shown probably more in an even more limiting role.

Pisses me off we could've landed guys like Cosmi, Radunz, Jackson Carman, & Creed Humphrey without really losing the value he brought (and may come to bring)  

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, davos said:

It was really bewildering how we didn't use him.  Erickson and Zylstra were preferred over the hand selected rookies.  Seems to be leaning into bust territory as Shi Smith has shown probably more in an even more limiting role.

Pisses me off we could've landed guys like Cosmi, Radunz, Jackson Carman, & Creed Humphrey without really losing the value he brought (and may come to bring)  

That's another reason I want to see Fhule gone after Sunday.  Maybe Brown and TMJ will prove to be solid or decent but Matt refuses to see it for whatever reason.

I really, really wish we hadn't hired this jackass.

• Beer 2

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The guy looked so promising in the preseason. Not sure what to think right now. This staff makes so many depth chart blunders the guy could be Jamar Chase and not seeing the field.

he looked great preseason for sure.  give him another full offseason and season with this staff and he'll probably be out of the NFL. our WR coaching is particularly bad - DJ is a good example of how even a great receiver is regressing under these clowns... It isn't too late for DJ (he'll probably escape to another team), but it probably will be for some of these guys.

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

he looked great preseason for sure.  give him another full offseason and season with this staff and he'll probably be out of the NFL. our WR coaching is particularly bad - DJ is a good example of how even a great receiver is regressing under these clowns... It isn't too late for DJ (he'll probably escape to another team), but it probably will be for some of these guys.

It honestly feels like everyone has gotten worse. Outside of Shaq, I can't make an honest argument for anyone on the roster looking better than they had previously and honestly, while Shaq looked really good early in the season he seems to have regressed to his norm as the season has worn on. Granted, I haven't watched the last two games so maybe he's bounced back. I don't know.

• Pie 1