• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official thank God it's the last GameDay Thread

Zod

4 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

TBH I wouldn't miss any players on this team if they don't come back.  Even CMC has lost his luster for me.  I'm really fed up.

I think CMC is definitely gone if we can find a trade partner. He counts more than 14m against the cap next year. To get a partner to pay that contract we'll have to accept reduced compensation for him. It will suck.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Michael G said:

Denver has fired Fangio

Pretty sure a Pederson or whoever would go with Bears/Broncos/Raiders/Vikings/even Jaguars over us this offseason. Might as well tie Rhule and Sam to each other and let em stink it up another year, no more excuses or scapegoats

• Pie 1

56 minutes ago, Michael G said:

Denver has fired Fangio

Denver almost pulled the upset over the Chiefs yesterday if not for the late fumble.  They fire their coach.  Our coach can't find his way out of a wet paper bag and he still keeps his job.  I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

• Pie 1

It's hard not to pull for your favorite team,  but short of an absolute thrashing, I feel Rhule is safe.   The Panthers need to look like utter garbage today to get Tepper motivated to get clown-boy outta here.  Yes, I'm aware of the "depends on the next OC" reports, but an upset or even a nail-biter all but assures Rhule's return despite who the next OC is.  If we get blown out, I can't imagine the next OC making a difference, despite the reports.  I think those leaks about the next OC are Tepper's "out" if he needs one.  If we get mud-hole stomped today, I doubt Tepper waits on an OC search because that only puts him another week or two behind the other clubs who are currently searching for their next HC.