Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Special Teams Coach Interviews


Mr. Scot
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Whats Scottie O'Brien up to? Id still take him.

In New England as some kind of consultant, last I knew.

He was a really good special teams coach. Problem was that he was also a colossal a--hole. Pretty much everybody who worked with him hated him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

In New England as some kind of consultant, last I knew.

He was a really good special teams coach. Problem was that he was also a colossal a--hole. Pretty much everybody who worked with him hated him.

I heard the same, huge pick......but got results and the panthers need results in the worse way * good results...

Didnt the  Pats block a punt against the panthers along with totally owning them in FP for the whole game. Hes still got the goods I bet..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I never understood Chase as the ST coordinator--yes, he was a ST beast, but so much of this is about kicking, punting, long-snapping, etc.

Zane Gonzalez did credit the coaching staff here with helping him get his kickoffs into the end zone.

Didn't name names as far as I know, though 

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Zane Gonzalez did credit the coaching staff here with helping him get his kickoffs into the end zone.

Didn't name names as far as I know, though 

Is that the only measurable improvement on the entire roster?

Fitting that coach got fired

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

When was the last time our ST was better than sucks… seems like forever.

Blackburn had 1-2 pretty solid seasons. Not amazing but at least not a weakness for us for a bit. Been terrible under Rhule though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I never understood Chase as the ST coordinator--yes, he was a ST beast, but so much of this is about kicking, punting, long-snapping, etc.

The transition from subordinate to supervisor is iffy.  More fail than succeed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...