• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is Rhule going to give up for Jimmy G?

If he is allowed to give any 2023 picks away and fails next year I will officially boy-cot Tepper as an owner…I’ve been patient but the leash should be short with Rhule and 2023 picks should 100% be untouchable…

what kind of process means changing directions every year and trading away the future with zero results, dumbest car salesman bullshit ever

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1

12 minutes ago, onmyown said:

If he is allowed to give any 2023 picks away and fails next year I will officially boy-cot Tepper as an owner…I’ve been patient but the leash should be short with Rhule and 2023 picks should 100% be untouchable…

what kind of process means changing directions every year and trading away the future with zero results, dumbest car salesman bullshit ever

The more i think about us shipping our 2nd this year for Darnold when we had Bridgewater which while terrible was in all metrics wayyyy better than Darnold is absolutely befuddling. We would be in a much better financial and draft situation by just keeping Bridgewater.

Edited by thunderraiden
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

Yeah from what people are saying the dude is a year  away from being a year away…should have kept course and taken Mac Jones and not let fans and nfl media influence choices like San Fran did.

Yeah, I totally agree with you here. I still believe Jones was the original target and they caved to the imagined pressure and choked. He may become a great QB one day but no way was he ready to be drafted that high. 

19 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Yeah from what people are saying the dude is a year  away from being a year away…should have kept course and taken Mac Jones and not let fans and nfl media influence choices like San Fran did.

Trading that much for Mac Jones would have been stupid too.

it was dumb to move up without a clear reason why.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2