• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kamara Arrested

BurnNChinn

it's early.  It could be legit self defense.  

Someone got their tail kicked.   Called the cops and said Kamara did it.  So they went and arrested him.  That's all we know.   It's Vegas.  So I am sure their will be video that comes out and clears it up. 

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

it's early.  It could be legit self defense.  

Someone got their tail kicked.   Called the cops and said Kamara did it.  So they went and arrested him.  That's all we know.   It's Vegas.  So I am sure their will be video that comes out and clears it up. 

Not saying that this is the case in this particular instance but it happens. 

I was once attacked by two people, they just couldn't fight. I ended up getting charged with "simple assault" against one individual  and  "assault inflicting serious injury" against the other because one of them needed medical attention and his teeth reset. They were the aggressors and I was the one that caught charges. In the end the Simple Assault was dropped and the serious injury charge was reduced to simple assault. 

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

If this happened at a nightclub, there's at least a possibility that there are cameras which can establish whether there's something to this or it's bullsh-t.

I'll be interested to see how it plays out.

given I doubt Kamara is slumming it, I would assume most higher end nightclubs in Vegas got pretty decent cameras up. 

5 minutes ago, hepcat said:

need details before I pass judgement but given that it's Vegas and they arrested him I'm sure dude did some sh*t

Don't know. The police report itself isn't all that informative. And Kamara doesn't have a rep for being violent or anything, so it's hard to say.

18 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

If this happened at a nightclub, there's at least a possibility that there are cameras which can establish whether there's something to this or it's bullsh-t.

I'll be interested to see how it plays out.

There are cameras all over that place, not just inside.  They have it on video..all but guaranteed, unless in a "private" residence.

10 hours ago, CashNewton22 said:

Yeah being a Saints player aside Alvin is a pretty chill likable dude imo. Idk what he would have done in the past to make you think differently. 

Are you basing your assumption that Alvin Kamara "is a  pretty chill likable dude" because you know him personally or are you just guessing?