• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers hint they are playing a regular season game in Munich

amcoolio

3 hours ago, thefuzz said:

As soon as I saw the thread title I cursed.

This would be the only way that I would consider spending a single penny on this team next year.

I freaking LOVE Munchen.

i've never been to germany. i wouldn't be able to resist the opportunity.

i'll go even if rhule is coaching but if darnold is starting that'll be the one thing that stops me.

On 2/9/2022 at 1:25 PM, Waldo said:

I usually say fine as long as it's not a home game...but not this year. They may ban us after this game lol. 

I guess the NFL is done watching us embarrass ourselves in national games and want to ramp it up to the  international level. 

Yeah. That was my thought 

there are supposedly 9 ’ home games this year 

if a person is paying for season tickets that could be a lot of extra money to watch a dumpster fire 

let them play that game with Rhule in Germany 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Yeah. That was my thought 

there are supposedly 9 ’ home games this year 

if a person is paying for season tickets that could be a lot of extra money to watch a dumpster fire 

let them play that game with Rhule in Germany 

I bet even if they take a home game away the price stays the same. All profit and no quality, that's the new Panthers. 

• Pie 1

I actually got to fly into Munich twice. Only got to walk around the airport but had my first experience with German food and beer there at one of the restaurants. Not much of a beer drinker tbh but damn, one of the best meals I've ever had. Definitely would recommend going just for the experience.

• Beer 1

the only time i've been to germany was on a 12-hour layover in frankfurt. i took a train into town at 6am, walked out into the snowy streets, watched an ambulance crew patrol the block checking on snow-covered heroin addicts lying on the sidewalks, walked by a gaggle of hung over sixty-year-old prostitutes smoking cigarettes, ate a pancake, and went back to the airport.

the bar for a germany experience is set very low and i expect matt rhule and the panthers to slide neatly under it anyway.

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, PhillyB said:

the only time i've been to germany was on a 12-hour layover in frankfurt. i took a train into town at 6am, walked out into the snowy streets, watched an ambulance crew patrol the block checking on snow-covered heroin addicts lying on the sidewalks, walked by a gaggle of hung over sixty-year-old prostitutes smoking cigarettes, ate a pancake, and went back to the airport.

the bar for a germany experience is set very low and i expect matt rhule and the panthers to slide neatly under it anyway.

this guy knows how to party

• Beer 1