• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Robinson the unlicensed pharmacist

Ja  Rhule

Free agent OT Greg Robinson was arrested Monday in Thibodaux, La. on nine felony drug charges.

Robinson, 29, was pulled over for a traffic violation around midnight, and a police dog alerted at the presence of narcotics. Officers discovered 38.89 pounds of marijuana, 3.16 pounds of crystal methamphetamine, 2.22 pounds of cocaine, 4 grams of crack cocaine, 227 doses of hydrocodone, 48 doses of oxycodone and 18 doses of alprazolam along with “a large assortment of drug trafficking and packaging equipment/paraphernalia, firearm magazines and ammunition and a small amount of U.S. currency.” It's Robinson's second drug-related arrest in the last two years after he fell out of the league following the 2019 season. Robinson remained in jail Wednesday on $315,000 bond. The former No. 2 overall pick of the Rams is one of the biggest draft busts in recent memory.

Wednesday Hump Day GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Ja Rhule said:

Free agent OT Greg Robinson was arrested Monday in Thibodaux, La. on nine felony drug charges.

Robinson, 29, was pulled over for a traffic violation around midnight, and a police dog alerted at the presence of narcotics. Officers discovered 38.89 pounds of marijuana, 3.16 pounds of crystal methamphetamine, 2.22 pounds of cocaine, 4 grams of crack cocaine, 227 doses of hydrocodone, 48 doses of oxycodone and 18 doses of alprazolam along with “a large assortment of drug trafficking and packaging equipment/paraphernalia, firearm magazines and ammunition and a small amount of U.S. currency.” It's Robinson's second drug-related arrest in the last two years after he fell out of the league following the 2019 season. Robinson remained in jail Wednesday on $315,000 bond. The former No. 2 overall pick of the Rams is one of the biggest draft busts in recent memory.

I'd go for the old "dude has a problem and I hope he gets some professional help" but, damn that's not a personal stash. That would be more than the personal stash of Parliament Funkadelic on a three month road trip!

Four grams of crack cocaine amongst all of that? Did one of his clients accidentally a rock fall out of their pocket while sitting in the back seat or something? Dude could legit look at that haul and say there's no way the crack is his. 

Whew, dang. Mobile pharmacy right there. Amazed there's not a cash register and drink cooler stationed by the passenger door.

I thought this dude had been in a shitload of trouble before, but I couldn't remember so I looked it up.  My expectations were far surpassed:

On February 18, 2020, Robinson was jailed in El Paso County, Texas for possession of 156.9 pounds of marijuana

holy fug

also:

There was a third person in the SUV, an Uber driver who was not charged. During the stop, Robinson and Bray allegedly tried to get that person to take the fall for the weed.

Bro gotta ask a big favor, I'll owe you big time for this one.

I guess he was out on bail awaiting trial or something.  He's big fuged now though, they're going to get him on trafficking and all that.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield

5 hours ago, Ja Rhule said:

I thought he might be an option on our OL…lol

I cannot envy the cops that had to bring him into custody.  Huge dude.

His response to cops…it ain’t mine!

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1