• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No Carolina Panthers made the PFF top 101 players

Tepper and Rhule have decided they're gonna take a 25yr old franchise and fan base with NFC Championships and two Superbowl appearances along with a 15-1 season back to school, back to academia. They're gonna beat the NFL with analytics and a college staff to boot.

Taking this franchise back to square one had to be the intention 1000%. Obviously for Mr. Teppers entertainment only because this is embarrassing.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Excellent post. Before yesterday I hadn't posted in about 2 years. I just popped in every once in a while to get updates. A couple of guys around here are excellent at that and one is funny as heck. Then there's MHS831, when I do pop in I always check out your threads. I really appreciate your takes and how you explain them and also the effort you put into it. Plus, your a class act. Grade: A I also came here to mention the UDFA C I understand we signed. I've read that he was ranked in the 6th round for what that's worth. He had a solid career and has traits that are special. He needs to be developed but he has potential and his strength is run blocking and his athleticism fits what we want to do offensively I think.  I think he was a late draft target that they believed was safe so they drafted other players and picked him up after the draft instead. If so, that's smart and very disciplined.    Here's a report on his strengths: SCOUTING REPORT: STRENGTHS Raym is a work in progress with high-end physical traits. He’s extremely light on his feet for a 300-pounder, a natural knee bender who plays with balance and leverage. Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet. Shows a good feel for combo blocks, and Raym displays good quickness and flexibility when moving to the second level, capable of sealing the back side on reach blocks He’s a coordinated athlete who can win at the point of attack in the run game, and he can also move to consistently land blocks at the second level. Has the strong leg drive to create movement at the line of scrimmage, consistently putting defenders on the ground. Finishes and doesn't quit; competitor with a positive attitude and leadership traits that coaches admire. He's a dawg. Badass. I think his skills fit what we want to do too. This kid has the potential to be a stud for us. It's true we didn't draft him but we still got him. So, if it's really a big deal, just imagine that we had an extra 6th and drafted this guy there. He was valued there so it's a good pick. In my mind, we got a good center this draft, even if we didn't draft him. We signed him just the same. 
    • That blows my mind too.  You know your system and the skill sets you covet--you have hours of game tape, you interview, you measure, you test, you weigh, you time--and 25% is the bar?  Now, I know some teams only have 2-3 openings some years, but dang.
    • 25% of day 2/3 picks would be phenomenal.   NFL Draft Pick Bust Rate Remains Very High - Daily Norseman Assuming the 30% includes first round picks, and that a draft success means the play spends significant amounts of time playing for the team that drafted him, a 25% success rate for day 2/3 picks would be well above average.